When We Collect, You Collect.
Debtors move around on a very regular basis. When a debt is overdue it should be handed to us for immediate collection as the longer a debt is left, the harder it is to recover.
Better Management Through Better Technology
We have implemented the advanced technology systems to give us unprecedented control and accuracy in managing your debtor relationships. Use our online Debts Recovery Action Form - click here.
Professional and Courteous
We don't use any unlawful methods, but we are quite firm and always honest. Our specially trained employees are courteous and professional in dealing with your debtors. For all we know, they may solve their issues and deal with you successfully again in the future.
We have structured our business fees and operations to be the most successful debt collection firm on the NSW Mid North Coast. We aim to collect every time.
Debt Recovery Checklist
What we need to assist with recovery
- Debtor/s Name
- Debtor/s Address
- Amount Owing
- Date of Invoice/s Owing
- Copies of Invoice/s, Statements and any previous payments made (showing the breakdown of money owing)
- If this account is not paid for a reason known to you. For example, dispute, etc.
Other helpful information required includes
- ALL Phone Numbers including home, work, mobile and fax (even old and disconnected numbers)
- ALL Addresses including street, post office box and email (even if they are no longer at these addresses)
- Debtor/s date of birth
- Debtor/s next of kin, friends, family or any other contacts
- Any information about their partner or living arrangements
- History about the person
- Credit Application Form
- Dishonoured cheques
- Any email details